All our software require the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 to run.
99% of Windows computers have this preinstalled, but you may experience problems on the Windows 2008 and 2012 Server environment where it has to be enabled as a Feature through the Server Manager.
The following are the proper steps to install this feature on a Windows Server 2008 R2:
- Click on the Windows Start button.
- Right-click the Computer icon along the right.
- Select the Manage option.
- Select Features in the options along the left.
- To add a feature, select the Add Features option.
- Once the Add Features Wizard appears, select the feature labeled .NET Framework 3.5.1 Features. Expanding this should display additional options.
- Check the box named .NET Framework 3.5.1
- Click Next to follow the prompts for installation
The following are the proper steps to install this feature on a Windows Server 2012:
- Click on the Windows button at the button left.
- Search for Server Manager.
- Locate the correct icon and click it.
- On the Server Manager Dashboard, select Add roles and features.
- Continue through the prompts until you reach the Features section.
- Locate the .NET Framework 3.5 Features item, and verify that both .NET Framework 3.5 Features and .NET Framework 3.5 are both checked.
- Clicking Next to continue with the installation should prompt for a reboot.
- Following a reboot of the server, the .NET Framework feature will be enabled, and the software should install successfully.