Currently, PayPal is the only method of payment available.
A PayPal account is NOT necessary. You can still pay with your credit card without opening a PayPal account.
If you live in a country not supported by PayPal, you can try an official reseller:
First, download and install the latest version onto the new computer from here.
Then, optionally, you can copy the database file from the old computer to the new computer if you want to keep your logs, settings, etc… The easiest way is to go to Help -> “Backup database”. Alternatively, you can also copy the file manually. The correct file for each software is listed below:
When starting up the software, enter the same license key that was sent to you after purchasing.
First, please ensure you have the latest version installed. The links to the latest versions can be found here:
Where can I download the latest version?
If it still does not work, you can enter your registered email address to have a code sent to you.
If you are still unable to log in, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase details.
You can use any standard IP:Port proxy (private or public).
If you are in need of good quality proxies, we recommend squidproxies.com.
Ninja Pinner customers can get an exclusive 20% discount by using code “NP20” at checkout.
All our software require the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 to run.
99% of Windows computers have this preinstalled, but you may experience problems on the Windows 2008 and 2012 Server environment where it has to be enabled as a Feature through the Server Manager.
The following are the proper steps to install this feature on a Windows Server 2008 R2:
- Click on the Windows Start button.
- Right-click the Computer icon along the right.
- Select the Manage option.
- Select Features in the options along the left.
- To add a feature, select the Add Features option.
- Once the Add Features Wizard appears, select the feature labeled .NET Framework 3.5.1 Features. Expanding this should display additional options.
- Check the box named .NET Framework 3.5.1
- Click Next to follow the prompts for installation
The following are the proper steps to install this feature on a Windows Server 2012:
- Click on the Windows button at the button left.
- Search for Server Manager.
- Locate the correct icon and click it.
- On the Server Manager Dashboard, select Add roles and features.
- Continue through the prompts until you reach the Features section.
- Locate the .NET Framework 3.5 Features item, and verify that both .NET Framework 3.5 Features and .NET Framework 3.5 are both checked.
- Clicking Next to continue with the installation should prompt for a reboot.
- Following a reboot of the server, the .NET Framework feature will be enabled, and the software should install successfully.
All our software should work just fine on a VPS. If you are running Windows Server then there may be some extra steps you need to take to enable the .Net Framework 3.5 in Windows Control Panel. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information should you need help.
This is a Windows-only software, but many of our customers are running it flawlessly using virtual environments such as Boot Camp, Parallels, etc. (which allow you to run Windows on your Mac). Another popular option is to use a Windows VPS, which also means you can use it anywhere, anytime.
Each version we release is checked for viruses. Unfortunately some antivirus softwares detect a false-positive, please rest assured you can safely install the software.
First please ensure you have the latest version installed. The latest versions of all our software can always be found at the links below:
If that does not resolve the problem, please go to Help -> “Report error” immediately after the problem occurs. The error report contains a screenshot as well as all the information from the current session which will help us diagnose the problem. Remember to include a description of what is going wrong and your email address so that we can respond if necessary.
If you are experiencing a problem while installing or launching the program, please contact customer support.
Absolutely! To upgrade, please go to the pricing page and scroll down to the “Upgrade licenses” section.