Currently, PayPal is the only method of payment available.
A PayPal account is NOT necessary. You can still pay with your credit card without opening a PayPal account.
If you live in a country not supported by PayPal, you can try an official reseller:
First, download and install the latest version onto the new computer from here.
Then, optionally, you can copy the database file from the old computer to the new computer if you want to keep your logs, settings, etc… The easiest way is to go to Help -> “Backup database”. Alternatively, you can also copy the file manually. The correct file for each software is listed below:
When starting up the software, enter the same license key that was sent to you after purchasing.
First, please ensure you have the latest version installed. The links to the latest versions can be found here:
Where can I download the latest version?
If it still does not work, you can enter your registered email address to have a code sent to you.
If you are still unable to log in, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org with your purchase details.
You can use any standard IP:Port proxy (private or public).
If you are in need of good quality proxies, we recommend squidproxies.com.
Ninja Pinner customers can get an exclusive 20% discount by using code “NP20” at checkout.
All our software require the Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 to run.
99% of Windows computers have this preinstalled, but you may experience problems on the Windows 2008 and 2012 Server environment where it has to be enabled as a Feature through the Server Manager.
The following are the proper steps to install this feature on a Windows Server 2008 R2:
- Click on the Windows Start button.
- Right-click the Computer icon along the right.
- Select the Manage option.
- Select Features in the options along the left.
- To add a feature, select the Add Features option.
- Once the Add Features Wizard appears, select the feature labeled .NET Framework 3.5.1 Features. Expanding this should display additional options.
- Check the box named .NET Framework 3.5.1
- Click Next to follow the prompts for installation
The following are the proper steps to install this feature on a Windows Server 2012:
- Click on the Windows button at the button left.
- Search for Server Manager.
- Locate the correct icon and click it.
- On the Server Manager Dashboard, select Add roles and features.
- Continue through the prompts until you reach the Features section.
- Locate the .NET Framework 3.5 Features item, and verify that both .NET Framework 3.5 Features and .NET Framework 3.5 are both checked.
- Clicking Next to continue with the installation should prompt for a reboot.
- Following a reboot of the server, the .NET Framework feature will be enabled, and the software should install successfully.
You can safely launch multiple instances of the software and they will not interfere with each other. You can log in with the same account or a different account for each instance.
As clearly stated at the top of the purchase page, we have a zero refund policy and we urge customers to use the trial before buying to ensure it works as expected.
If you need an extended trial to evaluate the software, please let us know and we will gladly oblige.
If you run into any problems while using the trial, please contact us for assistance. 99% of problems you will experience with the software will be due to changes on Pinterest’s end that we can quickly fix with a small update.
All our software should work just fine on a Windows VPS. However as with any new VPS, it is important to run Windows Update and install everything that’s available to ensure the software runs smoothly.
You can perform a clean install by following these instructions
STEP 1: Uninstall the software as usual via Control Panel or the Start Menu
STEP 2: When asked if you want to delete all saved data it is crucial to click YES.
STEP 3: After uninstalling, reinstall the software.
The latest versions of all our software can always be found at the links below:
If you followed the steps correctly then you have a brand new installation of the software, the same as if you just installed it for the first time.
Instagram blocks searches for certain tags that are regularly used to share inappropriate content. Sometimes these tags seem completely unrelated, for example the tag “fashion” gets blocked from time to time, but it is always temporary.
The best way to confirm if a tag has been blocked is to view its instagram page, for example:
Scroll all the way to the bottom and you should see a message stating the posts have been blocked.